Monday, July 31, 2017

ELECTRONICS LAPTOP BAN ON AIRLINES.



SUBSCRIBE NOT TO MISS NEW VIDEOS FROM AROUND THE WORLD!

Follow me on INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/beekeeperstories

ELECTRONICS BAN FOR SOME INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS NOW IN EFFECT. This is all over news. Some people worry that their laptops and Ipads are banned, as a photographer I worry about ban on photo and video equipment. Things happen and we need to adapt. I am traveling soon on Turkish airlines to SE Asia, on my way back I will face this electronics ban. I figured that the best way to protect my gear is to transport it in Pelican cases model 1400. They are small and light enough to carry around, but extremely tough. Of course there is still risk of lost luggage or theft at the airport, but there is nothing you can do about it. Electronics ban is here and we need to deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment